#ThisIsMyMessage is the hashtag for the podcast documentary, The Messengers. My podcast, EGO NetCast, will be mentioned in the credits of the film, as I have been one of the backers of the crowdfunding campaign for the making of this movie. I recently purchased The Messengers black t-shirt via TeeChip.
I am thinking of using this service for the crowdfunding campaign for my first forthcoming book on (black) tea (#teaFTWbook). I have registered an account on Red Bubble, after reading a post on Small Business Trends. I have added John Cox’s caricature of Ralph Waldo Emerson and his tea quote:
I have been thinking about my struggle with the workflow of this podcast, compared with the ”flow” I have together with my co-host, Johan Gustaphzon, on Produktivitéet (productivity + tea = ”productivitea” in Swedish). Should I keep on creating content for EGO NetCast? I have come to the conclusion that I will continue with this podcast, because I have a message to deliver:
This episode of EGO NetCast is produced (read: ”marinated” / procrastinated) during the intermediate days between Boxing Day (”Another Day X-mas” in Swedish) and New Year’s Day. Please, listen to the episode for more details regarding the show notes, including shout out messages and related links to this holiday show. The next solo episode will cover my three words for 2017, according to Chris Brogan’s meme.
- New media: The Podcast Planner‘s Pulse Check and Gary Vaynerchuk’s post, Document, Don’t Create: Creating Content That Builds Your Personal Brand.
- Business philosophy: Why Christmas Should Be More Commercial by Dr. Leonard Peikoff.
- Good life: Masala Chai and Matcha Focus green tea. [Editor’s note: Please, use my ref. ID # 103807349 onUnicity’s web shop.]
Shout out to:
- Andrew Allemann of PodcasterGuests.com
- Niklas Gerholm of Podcasters.se
- Lena Göthberg of Shipping Podcast
- Members of Göteborg Podcasting Meetup – GOT Poddradio
- Fahem Shah for the idea for an ”armchair philosopher” podcast.
- Brent Leary of Small Business Trends’ One-on-One interview series.
- Karin Hoegh of Solopreneurcast
- Shawn Smith of The Mobile Pro
- Chris Reimer of Maryville Talks Social
- Butterflies of Wisdom (Win Kelly Charles) – August 26, 2016
- Libsyn blog (Elsie Escobar) – September 24, 2016
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts (Elsie Escobar) – October 10, 2016
Stuff to be tested in 2017:
Affiliate links and rewards code:
- How to Live a Good Life: Soulful Stories, Surprising Science, and Practical Wisdom by Jonathan Fields.